Nazareth College promotes and facilitates academic collaborations between Industries, Government, Community based organisations and agencies, Higher Educational Institutions and Research laboratories through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and/or a discipline-specific Memorandum of Agreement (MoU). Upon mutual agreement, both parties will enter into negotiations on the following general form of cooperation:
- Joint research activities leading to journal publications.
- Exchange of academic information and data subject to copyright issues.
- Joint hosting of conferences, seminars, and special thematic lectures
- Mobility of staff for special training and research collaboration
- Exchange of students for semester abroad programmes
- Co-operation and participation in lectures, seminars, and conferences
- Co-operation in administrative issues